Universal is part of Australia's largest distributor of sheds, Fair Dinkum Sheds. We have been building sheds in the Wide Bay area for over 15 years. We offer a wide variety of sheds and carports, from Gable Roof Sheds (11°, 15°, 22°), Skillion Roof Sheds (5°, 11°, 15°, 22°), American Barns, Skillion Barns and many others.
- Fully bolted portal frame
- Cast in stirrups, not bolted onto concrete
- Thicker 0.42BMT wall sheets, not lighter 0.35BMT.
- Large flashings rather than cut down sheets
- Minimum C150 (6 inch) frame, no C100's (4 inch)
- Over 4000 sheds built in the last 15 years.
- Site specific engineering. Each shed is designed to suit your block, not just a generic design.
- Genuine Colorbond Steel
We Are Shed Safe Accredited
Being one of only a handful of ShedSafe accredited companies means the hard work of checking engineering compliance has been done by an independent body. ShedSafe accreditation is the industry benchmark for steel sheds managed by the Australian Steel Institute. Accreditation cannot be purchased - it has to be earned!
Four Reasons Your Shed Kit Will Be Easier To Build
- Your hold down is an adjustable 4 bolt stirrup preset in the slab. So you don't have to worry about locating and drilling your hold down positions.
- You have been supplied flashings around your doors and corners. To give you an easier and neater finish, plus no exact cutting required, no sharp edges!
- Your entry door is in one piece with the tongue latch already fitted. So less time is required fitting the door and no special equipment will be required to fit the latch.
- Your gutter is supplied in one piece up to 9m long. Other companies will ask you to join your gutter, this takes time and looks unsightly.